Showing all 7 results
Molicel P42A 21700 Battery
Molicell P28A 18650 Battery
Single E-Fest 26650 4200mah 35a Battery
Xtar 18350 Battery
Xtar 18500 Battery
Sony VTC5A 18650 Battery
Molicel P45B 21700 Battery
Vape Kit Batteries
As with any portable device, vape kits require batteries to operate. Many kits come with them built in, which means you have to replace the device if they become faulty. Other, more advanced vape kits allow users to replace them. This allows the user to extend the life of the device and results in less waste, which is better for the environment.
Knowing how to use batteries safely is crucial when vaping. Using the wrong batteries or not maintaining them correctly can cause accidents that may be harmful to the user. However, these accidents are entirely preventable. You can avoid them by taking a few precautions such as the following:
- Only use the batteries recommended for your vape kit and purchase from a reputable company
- Do not let your battery encounter metal items
- Store spare batteries in a plastic case
- Consider using vape devices with built in safety features
- Regularly check batteries for damage. If they are damaged, replace them immediately.
- Contact the manufacturer if you have any further questions that were not addressed in the instruction manual.
At SMKD, we only sell the genuine products. However, it is important to be aware of which batteries are made for your particular device. If you are unsure, you can get in touch with our dedicated team of vape specialists.